Fisher & Paykel - CPAP Machine - ICON™+ Auto
Combining all of the leading healthcare clinical technologies, Fisher & Paykel has introduced The F&P ICON™ Auto. The Icon is a fully featured Auto CPAP including advanced auto-adjusting algorithm and SensAwake™ Technology. The Icon’s flow-based auto-adjusting algorithm provides pressure when it is needed most while SensAwake™ provides a prompt reduction in pressure while the user is awake which aims to improve comfort and facilitate the return to sleep.
- ThermoSmart™ Technology for more humidity and comfort
- SensAwake™ responsive pressure relief to provide better overall sleep
- Auto-adjusting pressure for personalized treatment during sleep
- Info Technologies for flexible data communication options
ICON™+ Auto features
- Contemporary and stylish design for bedroom appeal
- Forward-facing display with intuitive menu system
- Compact footprint including humidifier and power supply
- Combined smart technologies
The versatile Auto CPAP device can be used as a titration and long-term solution for your patients. The flow-based auto-adjusting algorithm detects and effectively responds to flow limitation, hypopnea and apnea.
The Auto can be used to assist patients experiencing the following:
- Pressure intolerance
- Pressure requirements greater than 10cmH2O
- REM or positional OSA
- Incomplete laboratory titration
- Planned weight changes (e.g. future bariatric surgery)
- Returning symptoms after long-term CPAP use.