AirSense™10 AutoSet™ for Her (CALL for Price)
Travel Friendly CPAP Machine with Unique Features for Women
The ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her CPAP is a premium auto-adjusting device which automatically adjusts pressure levels to fit your changing needs to ensure you’re receiving the lowest pressure necessary. It features an integrated humidifier, heated tubing to eliminate rain out and built in wireless communications, helping you to stay comfortable and better connected than ever before.
Tested and Approved by Women: The AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her is uniquely designed to meet the needs of woman through ResMed’s patented algorithm. By responding to female-specific sleep apnea characteristics, comfort and effectiveness increase therapy improving overall quality of life.
Integrated Humidification: Although the unit can be used without humidification, a heated humidifier is a standard feature built in to all AirSense 10 machines. Utilizing the Climate Control's enhanced auto option, simply attach the ClimateLineAir heated tube and to receive the ultimate in therapy comfort.
Connected Care: All AirSense 10 units come with built in wireless technology that seamlessly connects to ResMed's new cloud-based management system AirView. AirView offers the capability to resolve common therapy questions such as device settings and troubleshooting remotely. AirView transmissions operate only in the US.
AutoRamp: With the goal of making therapy as comfortable as possible immediately, ResMed's new AutoRamp feature with sleep onset detection is designed to deliver a low pressure to help you fall asleep with ease. Once it detects your sleeping, it comfortably increases the pressure to ensure the prescribed level is properly delivered.
Ambient Light: The brightness of the screen is based on the amount of light in your room. If you need to pause your therapy during the night, the screen will stay dim.
Advanced event detection: The AirSense 10 AutoSet differentiates between obstructive and central apneas so you can be confident that you are always receiving appropriate therapy
Easy-Breathe motor: Incorporated into the base of the machine for a quiet experience, the innovative design of the Easy-Breathe motor features foam and isolating materials. It produces minimal turbulence, delivering more performance, and virtually eliminates the noise radiated into the room.
Forward Facing Design and Smart Start: The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings. Smart Start enables you to begin therapy once you breathe into your mask.
Expiratory pressure relief (EPR™): Maintains the optimal treatment for the patient during inhalation and reduces pressure during exhalation. Helps enhance comfort during CPAP therapy by decreasing your CPAP pressure during exhalation on a breath-by-breath basis. This customizable feature provides three comfort settings to choose from.
Forward Facing Design: The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings.
Expiratory pressure relief (EPR™): Maintains the optimal treatment for the patient during inhalation and reduces pressure during exhalation. Helps enhance comfort during CPAP therapy by decreasing your CPAP pressure during exhalation on a breath-by-breath basis. This custom feature provides three comfort settings to choose from.
Connectivity comes standard
With each AirSense 10 device offering built-in cellular technology, you get unprecedented access to therapy data and remote access to device settings, helping you to be more connected with your patients and even more efficient in your business.
A gender-specific algorithm
The pioneering new algorithm used in the AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her works by increasing sensitivity to flow limitation and optimizing the response to these events. By responding to each flow-limited breath, the algorithm helps provide comfortable therapy for women.
- Advanced event detection identifies central sleep apnea, respiratory effort related arousal and Cheyne-Stokes respiration events to provide treating physicians valuable insight into the continued health of your patients.
- AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection delivers a low pressure to help patients fall asleep with ease. Once the patient is asleep, it comfortably ramps up the pressure to the prescribed level.
- The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for the patient and their bed partner.
- Expiratory pressure relief (EPR™) maintains the optimal treatment for the patient during inhalation and reduces pressure during exhalation.
- SmartStart™ allows the patient to start therapy by breathing in, instead of pressing the 'Start' button.
- AutoSet Response comfort setting offers gentler pressure increases and a smoother night’s sleep to help patients with high pressure intolerance.
- Pulse oximetry monitoring is available.
- Integrated humidification simplifies setting up the device and makes therapy easier for your patients.
- Using AirView™, you can access nightly therapy data, troubleshoot remotely (using the remote assist feature) and change device settings remotely.
- The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings.
Built-in ambient light sensor adjusts brightness of the screen based on the light in the room and turns off automatically.