CPAP of San Antonio values its customers and is dedicated to bringing you a convenient, reliable and secure shopping experience for all your Sleep Apnea needs.
We value our customers privacy and the information you provide while shopping with us. We adhere to a strict policy of protecting our clients and the unauthorized use of their information. Under no circumstances will our clients names or email addresses be sold or rented to any outside parties without authorization.
Safe Shopping Guarantee
We provide our customers with a safe and secure site which is protected by encryption. All personal information is encrypted before it is sent to prevent unauthorized use. The lock on the screen insures you of this fact. If it is more comfortable to order by phone, please contact us at 210-899-2727 or send us an email and we will follow up with you immediately.
All services are performed by an approved staff member CPAP of San Antonio.
Just because we offer free shipping on orders over $99 doesn’t mean it should take a long time. We believe that getting your CPAP items delivered quickly is very important. We make every effort to process and ship your order the same day. You can almost always expect to receive your order within 1–3 business days.
All domestic orders will be shipped USPS (Priority Mail for the United States Postal Service) or UPS Ground Services, unless otherwise specified. Please indicate within the shipping screen if you wished to have your order shipped by USPS or by UPS Ground, UPS 2nd Day, or UPS Next Day. *All expedited orders placed after 10:00 am central time please allow 1 additional business day for delivery.
Any discrepancy, including wrong items or missing items, must be reported to CPAP of San Antonio within 2 days of receipt. If all representatives are busy, please email CPAPofSanAntonio@yahoo.com and include your name, daytime phone number, order number and we will return your call. The time of your email will be documented.
CPAP of San Antonio will not be responsible for lost or damaged shipments discovered after 2 days.
All prices are quoted in US dollars. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, and American Express.
All CPAP products are new and direct from the manufacturer.
- We DO NOT sell used or refurbished equipment.
- CPAP machines are covered on all parts and labor for 2 - 5 years, depending by the manufacturer.
- CPAP Machines, Batteries, Cables, Headgear, Tubing, Chin straps, Pad-A-Cheek products, Mask Liners, CPAP cases/travel bags, CPAP pillows, and all cleaning supplies are not returnable once they have been opened or used.
- CPAP Masks are covered for 90 days against manufacturer’s defects.
- Any damage caused by the consumer is not covered and therefore non-returnable.
- If the product is defective, within the warranty period and you have the original packing, contact us and we will provide you with a return authorization number and a new product.
- Non-defective and unopened/unused Machines, Parts, and Batteries must be returned with their original packaging within 10 days in order to receive a refund.
- CPAP Masks are not returnable after 30 days.
Mask Return Policy: Return any Mask within 30 Days! You can choose to have the cost of the mask issued as store credit, applied to a different mask, or as a refund. For any reason other than manufacturer’s defect, the customer is responsible for return shipping costs. Please contact CPAP of San Antonio by phone or email before returning an item for return instructions. 210-899-2727 or Email us at: CPAPofSanAnonio@yahoo.com
PLEASE NOTE: All CPAP machines listed here require a physician’s prescription. Prescriptions for CPAP machines must state the pressure at which the machine is to be set. Prescriptions may be faxed by the patient or the patient’s physician to CPAP of San Antonio at 210-899-2727
Please email questions concerning customer service to